Crazy

Selfie multiple exposure 1976   
you should see at least three noses

I have been posting thoughts to a blog on bipolar
for years. I thought I would take the question at
hand and answer it for myself on my blog

Why isn't there more definitive language to describe
mental illness? My guess is that the people with the
skills to do the defining have not experienced what
they are labeling. A reliable definition requires more than a detailed data
driven outlook to know what crazy means

Entropy is the level of disorder and or randomness in the system. Cognitive Entropy then defines the behavior of a person who will experience confusion and disorder on an irregular basis. If you need a more concise description, it might be cogtropy. Since no one is cogtropic continuously the definition fits

-->


Comments

Popular posts from this blog