iPad therefore I am

Steve Jobs, the inventor of the iPad did not allow his children to become dependent on technology - no phones at the dinner table, etc..  I made a living understanding the operating systems of an array of different computers and found myself engulfed with the idea that they would improve my life.  What they did was provide me with a way to support my family while losing them to the hours required to acquire skills.  

The antithesis of technology is its contrived derivation: tech no logy - technical without logic.  That's right the computer is just a machine without emotions and the inability to draw on conclusions without the use of the man-made sophisticated algorithms.

The human brain is your first computer.  For serious work and other essentials like spell checking, use a machine.  It has its place but certainly not at the dinner table and probably not even to tell the world your daughter cut her first tooth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog