Somebody loves me




We don’t to have to love people in power. I would suspect that we would like for them to respect their jobs in a manner that isn’t always a political mandate.

Social media is the voice of the people, Donald Trump is just another person, one who forgets (or ignores) how his voice effects, and reflects the image of what America is. Even some republicans wish “he would give his twitter finger a rest.” Like this blog, opinion is personal, but I am not in power nor am I empowering anyone to think my way. Blogs like these are a heads up for trends that agree with international news organizations – the real source for what is said here. You don’t need a blog to be heard. One vote for each person who cares for his future here or anywhere on the globe is often enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog