The black market


 "Building Black wealth starts with investing in black-owned businesses and giving entrepreneurs access to the consumers needed to build sustainable companies that can thrive,” said Combs, who serves as chairman of Combs Enterprises, in a statement on Revolt TV."

Cam Kirk and Sonny Digital on their careers and more | ‘Big Facts’ 

The above link shows how Black artist started their career path  I'm not black but I feel the same needs   These guys are talking about how to succeed with their art, with anyone's art - black, white and in color   What a person does to be successful with media is not a race statement, just a look at a segment of society that sees themselves as different - because at the current time they are

I don't monetized my stuff on my blog  Feel free to share  A little credit is appreciated

Sources  sputniknews.com    revolt tv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog