The Real Me

 

I have met people like myself

When I was once like you

Now I am the person who is

   The real me not the real you 


These are sketches shown before now collected for ever more 

From the mind they scratch and claw at wonders gone wonders small

 A representation of psychosis

The laughing Christ  -  A neighbor, Jay, did the Cobra
 
The world can be ugly looking or looking ugly   

 

What's on your mind  Pen in hand  Can you lend me a dime  I haven't much time 
Words like lines only make sense if you let them  Some of these are relevant some came uninvited  The woman above is relevant   It is a copy of drawing my mother did
 
                        
From left to right - an old friend  - dance with me   - consequences of a chance meeting            - innocence or evil
 

When you sketch your feelings and display it all for anyone to see you can understand why definition suddenly leaves me


                      Authority                                                         The bull fighter 

                 Clean up your room                                                    The Claw


 

 



 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog