Profile of a sniper

Just in case you don't go ape-s this is just for fun.  I enjoy shooting myself. My first gun was a Rugger target pistol purchased in the sixties while in Biloxi Miss.  All my others are BB guns.  I never owned a gun when I had a family of kids in the house - just a personal preference.

The sniper wore beads on his left wrist.  He isn't gay, just fun loving.                        

The demonic tattoo is in keeping with the current body art craze.

He is a better shot than the assassin.  Do what you believe in and throw away your life?  Always use the best available hardware which is not found on Amazon.  Lazer sites are a must for long shots especially when paid for by the federal gov.  It's OK I love my country.  The politics that guides us is a bit of joke, but of necessity.

One third of presidents/presidential hopefuls, have had assassination attempts. 

So your not special Mr. T.  Glad you're OK.  You are OK aren't you?

 

Photo credit, I don't know.  I did not take the picture.  Most of the stuff found here is mine and I don't take credit for it either. 
 

Comments

All popular

Little Morton Hall