Freinds




This poem emerged as a flirtation that hasn't gotten out of control.



I have learned in the past twenty years the value of loving friends.



A friend who is a lover is too often denied and becomes neither in time.





I Made a friend Today.



We acted garish, strange, and gay.



What was on our minds, so foolishly sublime?



I can't tell you!




What I do know is this:



I want to share those feelings grand again.

    


invite my soul, sins and all.



Let's make company, no need to call.



We'll jiggle, juggle, giggle, and cry,



Share stories, lips, and lies.



And always be friends as the crow flies.





Friends make lousy lovers, but lovers can in time become good friends!





St. Petersburg Florida 1999


The picture above was taken twenty years ago in  Alpharetta Georgia - This is a reblog there are more than two thousand 


entries in this blog  Look around - У меня есть твой IP, если ты бот



Comments

Popular posts from this blog