Depersonalization


 After thyroid surgery I have experience what follows in this article from Pyshce

Five hours of surgery and five hours to wake from anesthesia led to acute trauma and a stay in ICU, for reasons that have yet to be told.  This condition of mind effects so few people, you will probably not identify with any of this.  Blogging is usually fun for me.  This entry is not, but it is a way to advertise grief.  In time it will be lifted either by natural causes or replacement hormones used when the thyroid is totally removed.  

Things that were I can not see
I wonder why do you believe
That time changes us so much
Just hear my words, allow a touch

Nothing changes
It goes away
Is never gone
Just stays that way

CM 

Article source   https://psyche.co


Comments

Popular posts from this blog