Putin's war is hopeless for Russian solders

“B**ch, we haven't been on vacation for years and f**k it,” the soldier still fighting in the war said.

“When are you going home, Vasya? At least tell me,” the wounded soldier asked.

He replied: “I wish I knew.”

The second soldier asked the wounded soldier how many people were in the hospital with him. He replied: “More than 500 people! Many more will come...”

Describing the ongoing war which he is still participating in, the fighting soldier said: “Everything is the same as it used to be.”

He added: “From here, we must move on to Sinkivka.”

“They're making it difficult for us, squeezing our rights everywhere,” the injured soldier exclaimed.

“The second year has passed, darn it! If I hadn't been injured, I would have stayed there.”  

https://www.gbnews.com/  Britans News Channel

“The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care.”
― Craig D. Lounsbrough



Comments

Popular posts from this blog